1. These conditions – the “Conditions” issued by IQS NANOPTIQS s.r.o., with its registered office at Řež, Hlavní 130, Husinec , PSČ 250 68, Reg. No 9451200, VAT Reg. No. CZ9451200, registered in the Commercial Register with the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C336500- the “Seller” or “IQS”, shall regulate relations arising out of Purchase Contracts, Contracts for Work and similar contracts – “Contracts” where IQS NANOPTIQS s.r.o. supplies any goods or services – the “Goods” to any other party – the “Buyer”.
2. These conditions override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the Buyer in his order, negotiations, correspondence or other documentation of whatsoever kind unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller.
3. Goods are primarily designed for industrial use, however IQS wishes to allow access to the Goods also to Consumers. Therefore these Conditions apply for all Contracts, while for Contracts where the Buyer is the Consumer special rules of Article V. shall prevail if they are contradictory to the other rules set by the other Articles hereof.
1. Contract can be entered into:
A. In writing or with use of electronic communication. No Contract in such case shall come into existence until a written consent of Seller’s statutory bodies or another empowered representative of the Seller is affixed. Buyer accepts that unless expressly written in letter, e-mail or other his message, such letter doesn’t form any obligation on part of the Buyer and has not nature of trade confirmation letter. Any variation of the Seller’s proposal, made by the Buyer means a new proposal, subject to Seller’s approval.
B. Via e-shop operated by IQS by Sellers confirmation of the Buyer’s order placed in the e-shop by logging into the Buyer’s user account registered with IQS (recommended way) or without such logging. If using public access, IQS further recommends logging out after placing the order.
B1. For the purpose of registration of the user account, the Buyer is obliged to state correctly and truthfully all required data and these data always update when they change. Each Buyer’s user account is protected by username and password. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the user account, especially in the event that the buyer commits breach of the Contract and / or these Conditions.
B2 All offers for the sale of goods placed in the web interface of the e-shop are non-binding and the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Contract regarding these Goods.
B3. Identification of Goods and its main characteristics are contained in e-shop that also contains information on price, related tax and the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of Goods.
B5. Information about the exact shipping time is included in the email letter sent to the Buyer. The shipping period and fees depend on the option selected by the Buyer in the second step of placing the order.
B6. By placing the order, the Buyer confirms that it has become familiar with these General Terms and Conditions prior to entering into the agreement, as well as with the Claims Code constituting an integral part hereof, and explicitly agrees to the same in the wording valid and effective as at the moment of placing the order.
B7. These General Terms and Conditions form an integral part of any Contract entered into between the IQS and Buyer and shall apply to their mutual relations unless the contents of their particular agreement regulates otherwise.
B7. When entering into Contract, the Buyer is issued an invoice including the basic details of the Contract.
B8. The cost of distance communication shall be borne by each party individually and is subject to no additional fees (IQS charges no additional fees to the amount charged by the purchaser’s internet / telephone provider; unlike in case of contractual deliveries).
B9. The agreement can be entered into in the Czech(Slovak) or English language.
B10. Orders placed in the IQS e-shop are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In the event of an information systems failure, temporary maintenance or force majeure, IQS assumes no liability for non-observance of the stipulated business hours.
B11.The executed Contract and related invoice is archived by the IQS for at least five years from the execution day, however, not longer than for the period stipulated by relevant law. Archived for the performance purposes, the Contract is not additionally available to other than involved parties.
4. All quotations, offers, and tenders are made and all orders are accepted subject to the present Conditions. Except as otherwise provided in these Conditions, all other terms, conditions, or warranties whatsoever are excluded from any contract between the Seller and the Buyer unless expressly accepted in writing by the Seller.
5. In case of any conflict between these conditions and any other terms agreed expressly by the Seller in the contract, or indicated by him in quotation, offer, tender, or confirmation of order, such other terms shall prevail.
6. If any statement or representation has been made to the Buyer by the Seller, or its officers, employees, or agents, other than in the document(s) enclosed with the Seller’s quotation or confirmation of order, upon which the Buyer wishes to rely, it shall only be entitled to do so if the statement or representation is attached to or endorsed on the Buyer’s order and then only if the Seller subsequently confirms in writing to the Buyer that the Buyer is entitled to rely on the statement or representation.
7. Unless specifically agreed to the contrary, all commercial terms shall be interpreted in accordance with INCOTERMS current at the time the placing the order.
8. Fulfilment of the Seller can also include or have a nature of customization of Goods or research and development of the Goods pursuant to the specification of the Buyer. In such case contract is entered into after all necessary details of Goods specification are agreed, in the moment when Seller confirms the order. Seller’s undertaking to customize or research and/or develop Goods is accepted by the Seller on “best effort basis” that means that Seller undertakes to use his best effort to meet Buyer’s specification but can not warrant that the specification will be successfully met in full.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all prices are quoted net ex-works exclusive of VAT or other taxes applicable. If the Seller agrees to deliver the Goods otherwise than at its premises, the Buyer shall pay all packaging, transportation, and insurance costs and other charges incurred by the Seller in making or arranging such delivery.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Buyer shall pay for all taxes and other duties (including, but not limited to, value added tax, import, export, and other taxes and fees).
3. The prices quoted relate to the specification referred to in the related quotation. Should the Buyer choose to change the specification of the Goods, and this results in a change in costs to the Seller, prices will be subject to amendment to reflect this change in cost.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, advance payment of 100% of the agreed price shall be made by bank transfer in Euro to the Seller’s bank account before the shipment of Goods. In case of Contracts concluded on e-shop following payment methods are accepted:
a. wire transfer;
b. online card payment (MasterCard/Visa);
c. Paypal payments;
5. In case of purchase on e-shop prices quoted online in the e-shop are always up to date and valid. Prices quoted for individual Goods are final, that is, incl. VAT and other taxes and fees (if any), but are displayed on the e-shop also excl. VAT, with all statutory fees (if any). Prices are (excl. shipping fees, collection fees and cost of distance communication shown in the shopping cart in the amount depending on the option selected by the purchaser). The prices for Goods Shipping costs, however, vary with reference to the selected shipping method, carrier and payment method.
6. Special promotion prices are valid either until stocks are exhausted (with displayed information as to the number of items in question offered for the special promotion price) or for a limited period.
7. According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the Seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the Buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online; in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
8. Where Goods are delivered by instalments, the Seller may invoice each instalment separately and the Buyer shall pay such invoices in accordance with these conditions.
9. Nor disputes arising under the contract neither delays, other than due to default by the Seller, shall interfere with prompt payment in full by the Buyer.
10. If the Buyer shall default on payment, the Seller shall at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights or remedies be entitled to:
a) charge interest on any amount outstanding at the rate of 0,05% per one day of delay in payment;
b) suspend all further deliveries under the contract and under any other contract or contracts between the Seller and the Buyer then current, without notice;
c) if the Buyer shall be in delay with any payment due, longer than 40 days or if the Buyer become bankrupt, unable to pay its debts, or proceedings shall be commenced for the administration or liquidation of the Buyer, or if any such or similar circumstances putting in doubt Buyers ability to pay are imminent, the Seller shall be entitled to suspend all further deliveries and/or withdraw from the contract in whole or in part by giving written notice to the Buyer without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller.
10. Should the delivery of the Goods be suspended or delayed due to the request or default of the Buyer, the Seller shall be entitled to payment for work already carried out, materials ordered, and any additional costs incurred by the Seller as a result of such request or default.
11. The Buyer agrees that IQS and the Buyer need necessarily not enter into the Contract, or that IQS can withdraw from the Contract if the Goods are ordered by the Buyer for a price mistakenly quoted on the website due to the internal IQS or its partners system error of which the Buyer is informed by IQS.
12. IQS reserves the right to declare the Contract void in case of misused personal data, misused payment card, etc. or with reference to the intervention of an administrative or court authority of which the Buyer is informed by IQS.
13. Once the order is placed, the billing details of the purchaser cannot be edited.
1. Unless otherwise indicated by the Seller or agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall be given and taken at the Seller’s premises.
2. Optional forms of delivery are as follows:
3. Any date for delivery is given in good faith as accurately as possible but is approximate only and the time of delivery is not of the essence of the contract. The Buyer shall have no right to claim damages or to cancel the contract in case the Seller fails to meet any delivery time quoted.
4. The Buyer shall accept even partial delivery of the Goods or services from the Seller. In the case of Goods made to order, the
5. quantity of the Goods delivered may be within a tolerance of –5% to +10% unless otherwise agreed.
6. If expedited delivery is agreed extra charges may be made by the Seller.
8. The date of delivery shall be conditional to prompt receipt of all necessary information, artwork, source materials, instructions, and approvals if any from the Buyer.
9. Buyer’s delay with acceptance of the delivery or with any payment shall entitle the Seller to (subject to his own discretion to) claim the agreed purchase price for the Goods, withdraw from the contract either in whole or in part by giving written notice to the Buyer without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller.
10. The Buyer shall be responsible for obtaining of all necessary licenses, approvals, governmental consents, export and import authorisations or other duties as may be required for the purchase, export and import of the Goods into its territory, unless otherwise agreed by the Seller in writing. The Buyer’s failure to obtain such consents shall not relieve the Buyer of its obligations under these conditions.
11. Unless otherwise agreed, all and any risk shall pass to the Buyer (so that the Buyer is then responsible for any loss or deterioration of the Goods or for any damage occurring) at the time of delivery or in the time when the Goods leave the premises of the Seller (whichever moment occurs earlier). Regardless the delivery, ownership title to the Goods shall remain with the Seller until the Buyer has paid in full the agreed price to the Seller.
12. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, Goods supplied by the Seller, shall be packed to provide adequate protection in normal conditions of transit of expected usual duration.
13. If requested by the Buyer, or in case of Buyer’s delay with acceptance of Goods the Seller is entitled to store the Goods in secure conditions at a price amounting to 0,05% of agreed price of Goods per one day of storage, for subsequent delivery.
1. “Consumer” is a private individual acting in a private capacity, entering into an agreement or otherwise dealing with IQS outside of his entrepreneur’s or similar activity.
2. Provisions of this article V. shall prevail if the Buyer is a Consumer. If the other provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions are in contradiction with this article or with the mandatory applicable law on protection of the Consumer, such rules protecting the Consumer shall always prevail.
3. The risk of damage, as well as the ownership title to the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of the acceptance the Goods however risk of damage also passes when the Buyer rejects to accept the Goods although having been enabled by IQS to view and try the Goods.
V2. Liability, Warranty, Complaints
1. Quality at acceptance
Defective Goods shall mean Goods that does not have agreed or legitimately expected properties, does not fit the usual or agreed data, is incomplete, does not correspond to its quantity, measure, weight, or in any way does not meet legal, contractual or pre-contractual parameters).
The Buyer may use the Seller of the goods within two years of receipt of the goods, depending on who is entitled to demand on the basis of the elimination of the defect or a reasonable discount on the price; it is not possible to identify a deficiency (in particular, it cannot be ruled out in order to avoid unnecessary delay), the demand for the supply of new goods without defects or new benefits without defects cannot be applied if it is limited to this purpose only.
If repair or replacement of the Goods is not possible, upon withdrawal from the Contract, the Buyer may demand a refund of the purchase price in full.
If the Goods is found faulty within six months after having been received by the Buyer, the Goods is deemed to have been faulty already when received by the Buyer.
The Seller is not obliged to accept the compliant if he proves that the Buyer knew about the defect before obtaining the Goods or caused it.
For the used Goods being sold, the Seller is not responsible for any faults resulting out of its wear and tear. For Goods being subject of the discount the Seller is not responsible for the defect, for that such discount had been agreed . Instead of the right to change the Goods, the Buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount in these cases.
The Seller is responsible for defects arising after acceptance of the Goods during the 24-month warranty period or during the shelf life stated in the advertisement, on the packaging of the Goods or in the attached instructions.
Within this period, the Buyer may file a complaint and, at his option, claim for a defect that constitutes a material breach of contract (regardless of whether the defect is remediable or irremediable):
• elimination of a defect by delivery of a new item without a defect or by delivery of a missing item;
• free removal of the defect by repair;
• a reasonable discount from the purchase price; or
• refund of the purchase price on the basis of withdrawal from the Contract.
Material is a breach of Contract which the breaching party already knew or should have known at the time the contract was concluded that the other party would not have entered into the contract if it had foreseen the breach.
In the case of a defect that means a minor breach of Contract (regardless of whether the defect is remediable or irremediable), the Buyer is entitled to elimination the defect or a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
If a remediable defect has occurred repeatedly after repair (third claim for the same defect or fourth for different defects) or the Goods have a large number of defects (at least three defects at the same time), the Buyer can claim a discount on the purchase price, exchange Goods or withdraw from the Contract .
The Seller is not responsible for defects caused by normal wear and tear or failure to follow the instructions for use.
The Buyer acknowledges for the purposes of claiming the warranty, the Goods should be delivered to the Seller by and on the costs the Buyer.
In case of any complaints the Consumer can contact the Seller on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to solve the situation. Unsolved complaints or any disputes arising between IQS and the Buyer may be settled out of court. The Buyer-Consumer may contact the extrajudicial dispute resolution entity, such as the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. More information about the alternative dispute resolution can be found here https://www.coi.cz/en/information-about-adr/.
1. The Buyer may withdraw from the Contract within 14 days of receipt of the Goods or the last part of the delivery, regardless of the method of receipt of Goods or payment. This period is intended to acquaint the Buyer to a reasonable extent with the nature, properties and functionality of the Goods.
2. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time before delivery of the Goods.
3. Withdrawal from the Contract shall be sent or handed over by the Buyer to the Seller within 14 days. The Buyer does not have to state the reason for withdrawing from the Contract. To facilitate communication, it is appropriate to state in the withdrawal the date of purchase or the number of the Contract / sales document, bank details and the chosen method of returning the Goods.
4. The Seller is obliged to return to the Buyer the amount fully corresponding to the price of the Goods and the paid costs for its delivery within 14 days of withdrawal from the Contract, in the same way as he received payment from the Buyer. If the Seller offers several options within a certain method of delivery of Goods, he is obliged to replace the cheapest of them to the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to send or hand over the purchased Goods to the Seller within the same period. The Goods should be returned to the Seller (not cash on delivery) complete, preferably in the original packaging, must not show signs of wear or damage. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the Buyer.
5. The Seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer hands over the Goods or proves that he sent the Goods to the Seller.
6. If the returned Goods are damaged by a breach of the Buyer’s obligations, the Seller is entitled to claim from the Buyer compensation for the reduction in the value of the Goods and set it off against the amount returned.
7. Exceptions: The right to withdraw from the Contract is not possible in Contracts for the supply of Goods modified, customized or developed according to the wishes of the Buyer or for his person.
8. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time before delivery of the goods, if he is not objectively able for reasons on the part of third parties to deliver the Goods to the buyer within a period appropriate to the circumstances and / or if it turns out that the Buyer has breached a previously concluded contract with the Seller.
9. The Seller also warns the Buyer that the contract is not concluded if there are legitimate doubts about the true identity of the Buyer or in case of obvious errors in the information about the Goods or price.
1. Liability of the Seller for any claims arising out of the delivery or not delivery of Goods to the Buyer shall be limited by the amount equal to the invoiced value of such quantity of Goods that forms the subject of respective Buyer’s claim.
2. The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer whether direct, indirect, or consequential (including loss of profits, business or goodwill), and whether arising out of or in relation to supplied Goods, any defect or delay. The same applies also for liability for personal injury or death.
3. If the Goods are required for use with any material or commodity, the Buyer shall provide that the Goods ordered will not adversely affect, or be adversely affected by that material or commodity. If the Goods are required for processing of any kind the Buyer shall provide that the Goods ordered are suitable for such processing.
4. Buyer providing his own material to the Seller for processing shall at his own expense insure such materials against loss or damage by fire whilst on the Seller’s premises. Seller accepts no liability for any loss incurred by a Buyer whose materials should be found unsuitable for the processing specified.
5. The Buyer shall check the Goods or arrange such check in moment of its delivery. Apparent defects shall be noticed by the Buyer in writing to the Seller within 5 days upon delivery at the latest. Hidden defects shall be claimed immediately upon its detection within six months upon Goods delivery. In notice shall be specified Goods, characteristic and extent of claimed defect. Notice of compliant has not deferring effect on maturity of price of claimed Goods.
6. Buyer shall immediately on Seller’s request provide more particular information such as amount of claimed Goods, identification of order and invoice, samples and photos. The Buyer shall on request return the whole disputed dispatch to the Seller.
7. The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable under a contract with the Seller because of any disputed claim by the Buyer in respect of faulty Goods or any other alleged breach of contract, nor shall the Buyer be entitled to set off against any amount payable under a contract with the Seller any monies which are not then presently payable by the Seller or for which the Seller disputes liability.
8. Defects resulting from use of things, materials, instructions or other subjects provided by the Buyer or as result of inadequate or rough handling, unattested method of application, application on untested substrate or inadequate storage or as result of any other breach of Buyer’s duties shall not establish the purpose for legitimate compliant.
9. In case of any fault occurring in process of the application or other use of the Goods with another commodity, material or for processing, the Buyer shall minimize the amount of such commodity processed (e.g. by application testing prior to the start of production), retain the Goods for inspection, immediately notify the Seller in writing of such fault and provide to the Company all relevant details including an adequate sample of the Goods.
10. Seller shall have a claim for compensation of all and any costs of non-legitimate compliant proceedings.
11. Accepted compliant shall be fully and finally settled (subject to the Seller’s discretion) by:
a) delivery of Goods without defects;
b) adequate discount.
1. The engraved dies, plates, shims, film, masters and other original materials produced or supplied by the Seller, namely the working tools, are the property of the Seller and shall remain in the Seller’s secure storage in order to prevent their lose or misuse. Title to the working tools shall remain vested with the Seller at all times. It will only be used by the Seller for the purposes of carrying out Buyer’s orders. All such working tools shall be destroyed by the Seller if so requested in writing by the Buyer, at any time or after five years upon completion of last Buyer’s order.
2. The Seller may for the purposes of its records keep an example or copy of the Goods or any part thereof clearly marked as specimen only or duly nullified. The Seller retains the right to publicly display such samples. Unless otherwise agreed by the Seller in writing, the Seller retains the right to publicly refer to any work performed or any Goods produced or supplied under order to the Buyer. Any security holographic images produced or supplied by the Seller will be registered by the Seller with the IHMA Image Register unless the Buyer has expressly requested otherwise in writing.
3. All drawings, documents, shims, confidential records, and other information supplied by the Seller, whether produced by itself or a third party, are supplied on the express understanding that copyright belongs to the Seller (or such third party) and that the Buyer will not, without the written consent of the Seller, give away, loan, exhibit, or sell any such drawings, documents, shims, records, or other information, extracts from them, or copies of them, or use them in any way except in connection with the Goods in respect of which they are issued and under conditions agreed by the parties.
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, all and any copyright and other intellectual property rights to Goods as well as to all working tools used or related to its production shall vest in the Seller as the sole and absolute owner.
1. The Buyer shall not order any Goods which are or may be of an illegal or libellous nature, or harm anyhow rights of third persons, mainly the copyright, rights to patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or right to the particular image, motif etc.
2. The Seller shall be fully indemnified by the Buyer in respect of any third party claims, costs and expenses arising out of any infringement or alleged infringement of aforesaid duties.
1. The Seller shall be under no liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract if and to the extent that the failure is caused by an act of God, war, epidemic, strike, lockout or other labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, legislation, government restriction, shortages of labour or materials, breakdown of machinery, or other cause (whether or not similar to the foregoing) outside the control of the Seller.
1. The administrator of personal data provided for the purpose of fulfilling the subject of the contract is the Seller.
Identification and contact details of the administrator
Company / Name and surname:
Seat / Residence:
2. Purpose of processing, scope of personal data and legal basis for processing
The Buyer acknowledges that for the purposes of concluding the purchase contract, its subsequent performance (order processing, securing removal and delivery of goods) and possible settlement of rights from defective performance (complaints) the administrator will process and store in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), his personal data in the following scope: name, surname, address, e-mail and telephone number (or add other data to be processed – payment data, etc. ).
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a), b) GDPR performance of the contract to which the buyer is a party.
4. Categories of recipients / recipients of personal data
The administrator undertakes not to provide the buyer’s personal data to entities other than the following processors:
a) to the contractual carrier, which the buyer chooses in the order form, for the purpose of delivery of goods, the list of carriers is available here, the data will be provided to the following extent: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number;
5. Storage time
Personal data will be stored by the administrator for the time necessary to fulfill the contract (order processing, removal and delivery of goods) and also for the statutory warranty (24 months from receipt of the goods) or for the duration of the contractual guarantee.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that according to § 31 of the Accounting Act (No. 593/1991 Coll.), The administrator is obliged to keep accounting documents and accounting records (invoices) for a period of 5 years beginning at the end of the accounting period to which they relate. The administrator is also obliged under § 47 of the Act on the Administration of Taxes and Fees (No. 337/1992 Coll.) To keep the invoice for a period of 3 years from the end of the tax period in which the tax liability related to the invoice arose. The invoice contains the following personal data: name, surname and address.
7. FOR VAT PAYERS:
The Buyer also acknowledges that the administrator is obliged under § 35 of the Value Added Tax Act (No. 235/2004 Coll.) To keep tax documents for a period of 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the performance took place. The tax document contains the following personal data: name, surname and address.
8. Rights of the buyer in relation to personal data
The Buyer further acknowledges that according to Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR he has the right to:
(a) to have access to personal data consisting of the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, to have access to such personal data and to the information defined in Article 15 GDPR;
b) for the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him, further taking into account the purposes of processing, the buyer has the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement according to Article 16 of the GDPR;
c) deletion (“right to be forgotten”), which consists in the controller deleting without undue delay the personal data concerning the buyer as soon as they are no longer needed for the purposes of performance of the contract, unless there is another legal reason for their further processing ;
(d) restrictions on the processing of personal data in the cases defined in Article 18 of the GDPR;
(e) the portability of data under the terms of Article 20 of the GDPR;
(f) object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
Upon request, the administrator shall provide the buyer with information on the measures taken in any case no later than one month from the receipt of the request.
In case of doubts about the processing of personal data, the buyer has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory body in this area, and file a complaint.
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the Czech Republic and in the case of proceedings issued against the Seller or the Buyer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Czech courts only, namely common court of the Seller.
2. These terms form an integral part of any Purchase or similar Agreement entered into between the Seller and Buyer and are accessible for public on web pages of the Seller (www.nanoptiqs.com).
In Řež, September 30th, 2020
IQS NANOPTIQS s.r.o.
The Buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the Seller or the person designated for repair without undue delay from the discovery of the defect. If he does so in writing or electronically, he should provide his contact details, a description of the defect and a request for the method of handling the complaint.
The form can be downloaded here.
The Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller which right he has chosen when notifying the defect, or without undue delay after notifying the defect. A change of choice without the consent of the Seller is possible only if the Buyer has requested the correction of a defect that proves to be irreparable.
If the Buyer does not choose his right from a material breach of Contract in time, he has the rights as in the case of a minor breach of Contract.
The Buyer is obliged to prove the purchase of Goods (preferably by proof of purchase). The deadline for settling the complaint runs from the moment of the application (notification) of the complaint. The Buyer will hand over or deliver the Goods to the Seller or to the place designated for repair at the same time or subsequently after the complaint has been lodged. The Goods should be packed in suitable packaging during transport to prevent damage, they should be clean and complete.
The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within three working days, decide on the complaint, or that the decision requires professional assessment. They shall provide the Buyer with information on the need for an expert assessment within this period. The Seller will handle the complaint, including the elimination of the defect, without undue delay, no later than within 30 days of its application, unless they agree in writing with the Buyer on a longer period. After this period, the Buyer has the same rights as if it were a material breach of Contract.
If the Seller refuses to eliminate the defect, the Buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price or withdraw from the Contract.
The warranty period is extended by the time from the claim to its settlement or until the time when the Buyer was obliged to pick up the item. If the Goods or part of them are exchanged, the seller’s liability shall apply as if it were a purchase of new Goods or part thereof.
If it is not possible to monitor the status of the complaint online, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer of the complaint by e-mail or via SMS.
In the case of a justified complaint, the Buyer is entitled to compensation for the costs expediently incurred.
DON’T: Illuminate the area behind the statue / The face of the statue is darker than the body
DO: Reduce enlightment of surroundings / Illuminate equally the whole statue
DON’T: Many luminaires requiring deep installation / Unlit senter of the staircase
DO: All areas enlighted equally / Few flat and small luminaires
DON’T: Outshined area at the top / Unlit area at the bottom
DO: Homogeneous illumination of the wall
DON’T: Large, inelegant luminaires / Unequally enlighted pictures
DO: Miniaturize the luminaire / Enlight equally all pictures
DON’T: Insufficient and unequal illumination of goods / Dark areas and shadows
DO: Miniaturize the luminaire / Illuminate all your goods equally
DON’T: Enlight grass and vain / Dark areas
DO: Perfectly enlight step / Save energy. Enlight only desired areas.